1. In the temporarily occupied Kherson, Russian forces seized humanitarian aid headquarters which provided medicine, food products, baby food and diapers to local residents and medical institutions.
2. Russian military shelled a residential area in Lysychansk, Luhansk region, from heavy artillery weapons: 1 person was killed.
3. Prosecutor General of Ukraine Iryna Venediktova announced that 5,800 investigations into war crimes committed by the Russian army in Ukraine had been launched.
4. According to Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Iryna Vereshchuk, 1,700 Ukrainian military personnel and civilians have been take prisoners.
5. Eight shells at once hit a humanitarian aid center in Sievierodonetsk, Luhansk region. The center, which had provided basic hygiene supplies and meals for 300 bed-ridden locals on a daily basis, was destroyed.
Attacks on humanitarian aid centers and civilians violate international humanitarian law and are classified as war crimes. Help us stop Russia’s aggression by asking your governments for more weapons for Ukraine. Do not remain silent!