1. Overnight, residential neighborhoods in Sievierodonetsk and Lysychank, Luhansk region, were shelled by Russian troops: 1 dead, 3 wounded. The occupiers violated safe passage agreements in Lysychansk: due to resumed shelling, all evacuation efforts were halted.
2. Russian forces carried out a missile attack on civilian facilities in Kyiv: 1 person was killed and several were severely wounded.
3. In Mykolaiv, a Russian missile hit an oncology center. Within 24 hours, 39 people were wounded due to Russian shelling and missile attacks in the Mykolaiv region.
4. As a result of a Russian missile strike on downtown Kharkiv in the evening, 2 people died and 18 were hospitalized.
5. The town of Vasylivka, Zaporizhzhia region, was shelled from heavy artillery weapons: 1 dead, 5 wounded.
6. Nearly a hundred people are believed to have been deported to Russia from the occupied town of Izium in the east of Ukraine.
Arm Ukraine now to defend freedom! Ask your governments for more heavy weapons, air defense systems and combat aircraft for Ukraine.