1. Kharkiv region. Over the course of 24 hours, 7 civilians died as a result of russian attacks on Kharkiv and the region. Since the beginning of the full-scale war, russian occupiers killed 591 residents of the region, including 26 children.
2. Vinnytsia region. Russian forces carried out several missile attacks on railroad infrastructure facilities in the Vinnytsia region, killing 5 and injuring 18 people.
3. Lviv region. At 8:30 am on Monday, a russian missile hit a railroad facility in the village of Krasne. As a result of morning attacks on railroads in central and western regions of Ukraine, evacuation trains were delayed for several hours.
4. Donetsk region. In one day, 4 people were killed across the region, including 2 children, aged 9 and 14, in the town of Lyman. Also, over Easter weekend, russian occupiers reportedly deported another 149 people, including 23 children, from Mariupol to russia.
5. Khmelnytsky region. Monday morning, two russian missiles flew in close proximity to the Khmelnytsky Nuclear Power Plant.
Russia is a terrorist state. Arm Ukraine now to defend freedom!