1. Kharkiv region. Russian occupiers continued non-stop shelling of Kharkiv and the region, killing 7 and injuring 17 civilians.
2. Kyiv region. Two russian cruise missiles hit Ukraine’s capital: journalist for Radio Svoboda named Vera Girich was killed in this missile attack, another 10 people were injured, with 4 hospitalized. The missiles hit Kyiv downtown during the UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres visit to Kyiv.
3. Mykolaiv region. Mykolaiv was shelled from Smerch multiple launch rocket systems. Dozens of private houses were damaged, with cluster munition shells covering children’s playgrounds and schoolyards. Also, a manufacturing construction facility was destroyed in a missile attack in the Mykolaiv region.
4. Donetsk region. Russia dropped air bombs on the military hospital at the Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol. As a result, part of the structure collapsed, burying the operating rooms under the rubble and killing the heavily wounded patients.
5. Zaporizhzhia region. Russian occupiers carried out a missile attack on the city of Zaporizhzhia: 5 people were injured and at least 12 private houses were damaged.
6. Luhansk region. As a result of russian shelling, 4 civilians died and 4 were wounded in Lysychansk; 16 residential buildings were destroyed.
Russia has violated all provisions of humanitarian law. Arm Ukraine NOW to defend freedom!