1. Kharkiv region. The russian troops launched a missile attack on Kharkiv. Reportedly, five projectiles fell in the Slobidskyi, Kyivskyi, and Novobavarskyi districts. One woman died on the way to the hospital. Two more people were hospitalized with shrapnel wounds.
2. Zaporizhzhia region. The occupiers launched five rockets on Zaporizhzhia, injuring one woman and damaging several infrastructure facilities.
3. Donetsk region. The occupying forces shelled Kramatorsk, killing at least two and injuring 13 civilians. The attack damaged at least 20 houses, and a fire broke out in the private sector.
4. Dnipropetrovsk region. The russian troops shelled Nikopol using Grad MRLs, firing 30 rockets at residential areas. Eleven high-rise buildings, 13 private houses, and a kindergarten were damaged. Moreover, the shelling damaged the gas pipeline and the power line.
5. Mykolayiv region. The occupiers shelled Mykolayiv, hitting the area near a residential building. At least one person was injured.
Russia is perpetrating genocide against the Ukrainian people. Ask your government to supply Ukraine with more heavy weapons to prevent further casualties and destruction. Stop the crisis by spreading the truth!