1. Dnipropetrovsk region. The russian troops shelled the Dnipropetrovsk region four times. The Nikopol and Kryvyi Rih districts were affected. The gas pipeline and the power grid were hit. Two people were injured. In Marhanets, almost 50 private houses, several cars, and a bus stop were damaged.
2. Zaporizhzhia region. The occupiers once again shelled the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plane, hitting near the station’s dry storage of spent nuclear fuel. Moreover, radiation monitoring sensors were damaged.
3. Vinnytsia region. The invaders targeted military facilities in the Vinnytsia region. There are casualties. The reasons for the failure of the missile warning system are being investigated.
4. Kherson region. The occupiers mined vital communications in Kherson before a possible counteroffensive of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, including gas, electricity, and water supply facilities.
5. Kharkiv region. Reportedly, Kharkiv’s Shevchenkivskyi district was shelled. At least one person was killed and one more injured.
Russia is perpetrating genocide against the Ukrainian people. Ask your government to supply Ukraine with more heavy weapons to prevent further casualties and destruction.