1. Russian troops shelled the Dnipropetrovsk region with Uragan MLRS. In the Kryvyi Rih district, houses and other buildings were damaged, and one man was injured.
2. The Luhansk region. The occupiers shelled Lysychansk, damaging the local market, college, and school. Five people were injured. The fight for Sievierodonetsk continues.
3. On June 7, the russian enemy shelled Seredyna-Buda in the Sumy region, damaging civilian facilities and power lines.
4. The occupiers attacked the Donetsk region using missiles, artillery, and MRLs. Four civilians were killed and seven wounded.
5. The Kharkiv region was intensively shelled with MLRS. Two killed. In Kharkiv, 7 people were injured.
Ukraine is experiencing catastrophic economic damages due to russia’s military aggression, which has already started to impact the global economy. Food, energy, and labor markets are in danger.