1. Kharkiv region. Russian occupiers shelled the town of Derhachi, killing two civilians and destroying several buildings, including humanitarian headquarters. The same day, Kharkiv Airport sustained damage due to a missile attack.
2. Chernihiv region. The occupiers attacked the town of Novhorod-Siversky from the air, killing three and injuring 19 civilians. Several civilian facilities, including a boarding school, hostel, administrative buildings and private houses, were destroyed.
3. Kyiv region. CNN published video footage of russian soldiers shooting two unarmed Ukrainian civilians in the back, killing them. The crime took place on March 16 near Kyiv.
4. Odesa region. The Vorontsovsky Palace, a cultural heritage site of national importance located in Odesa, was damaged in a russian missile strike.
5. Poltava region. The largest oil refinery in Ukraine, situated in the town of Kremenchuk, was seriously damaged in a missile attack.
6. Zaporizhzhia region. Russian occupiers targeted the Isle of Khortytsia, the foremost sacred site of Cossack legacy, for the second time. Following a missile hit, a fire started in the wildlife preserve section of the island.
Russia is perpetrating genocide against the Ukrainian people. Act NOW. Protect Ukrainian mothers and their children.