1. Luhansk region. Two hospital buildings and several residential high-rises in Sievierodonetsk and Popasna were destroyed in a series of russian missile attacks: 10 civilians were killed and 3 injured.
2. Kyiv region. New evidence of russian war crimes emerged: three men (including a Czech citizen) were found killed execution-style near the village of Makarivka. Another murdered victim was found near the village of Rakivka.
3. Chernihiv region. Russian occupiers conducted a missile attack on the village of Desna, killing 11 and injuring 14 civilians.
4. Sumy region. In Okhtyrka, 5 people sustained grave injuries as a result of a missile attack on civilian infrastructure facilities.
5. Donetsk region. In Bakhmut, one adult was killed and a 9-year old boy was badly wounded in a 5-storey building collapse caused by a russian missile attack. Rescuers are searching for more victims in the rubble.
Ukraine is experiencing catastrophic casualties and economic damages due to russia’s military aggression, which has already started to impact the global economy. Food, energy and labor markets are in danger.