1. Dnipro region. Russian occupiers carried out a missile attack, injuring three civilians in Dnipro. Several residential buildings were destroyed.
2. Luhansk region. In Sievierodonetsk, four civilians were killed in a missile attack. High voltage electrical lines were destroyed, leaving the region completely without power.
3. Donetsk region. In Avdiivka, russian occupiers dropped banned phosphorus bombs on a school, burning it to the ground. In Bakhmut, the death toll of the May 17 missile attack has grown: five people, including a 2-year-old child, were found dead under the rubble.
4. Kherson region. Russian troops fired Grad rockets at a civilian convoy, killing three and wounding six people.
5. Chernihiv and Sumy regions. Northeastern territories of Ukraine were targeted by the russians from across the state border at least seven times in the course of one day.
Ukraine is experiencing catastrophic casualties and economic damages due to russia’s military aggression, which has already started to impact the global economy. Food, energy and labor markets are in danger. S