1. Donetsk region. Russian occupiers opened a “childcare center” in a nearly destroyed kindergarten in Mariupol. There Ukrainian kids are fed russian propaganda about Donbas and Mariupol belonging to russia.
2. Zhytomyr region. The occupiers carried out a repeat missile attack on the town of Malyn, injuring three civilians. A critical infrastructure facility and about 100 residential buildings were damaged.
3. Kherson region. Local residents are prohibited from leaving the occupied parts of the region to enter Ukrainian-controlled territories. Instead, they are redirected towards the russian-controlled Crimea.
4. Kharkiv region. In Lozova, russian occupiers carried out a missile strike on the recently renovated House of Culture: 8 civilians, including a child, sustained shrapnel wounds. The building was completely destroyed.
5. Odesa region. Several civilian infrastructure facilities were damaged as a result of four russian missile strikes.
Ukraine is experiencing catastrophic casualties and economic damages due to russia’s military aggression, which has already started to impact the global economy. Food, energy and labor markets are in danger.