1. Donetsk region. Mariupol Mayor’s Office revealed that russian occupiers deceive city residents by promising evacuation to Ukrainian-controlled territories. Instead, only after people have boarded the buses are they told their final destination is russia.
2. Luhansk region. Russian occupiers continued heavy shelling of the region, killing 6 civilians on Saturday. At least 50 residential buildings were damaged or destroyed.
3. Rivne region. As a result of a missile attack, a military facility was destroyed, with 6 people sustaining injuries.
4. Zaporizhzhia region. In Melitopol, russian occupiers deliberately ran over a car with a tank. The female driver was hospitalized.
5. Kharkiv region. In the settlement of Derhachi, russian troops repeatedly used cluster munitions, mortars and unguided aerial rockets against civilians.
6. Zhytomyr region. On Sunday, one civilian was killed in a russian missile attack on the town of Malyn.
Ukraine is experiencing catastrophic casualties and economic damages due to russia’s military aggression, which has already started to impact the global economy. Food, energy and labor markets are in danger.