1. Donetsk region. Russian occupiers shelled the city of Avdiivka non-stop for several hours, injuring three civilians and damaging numerous residential buildings, educational facilities and a hospital.
2. Chernihiv region. The death toll of the May 17 missile attack on the settlement of Desna reached 87. In the village of Kyinka, a tractor operator died when his vehicle detonated a russian mine in the field.
3. Zaporizhzhia region. An employee of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant was shot by the occupiers in his own house: the man was hospitalized with multiple gun wounds.
4. Dnipro region. Railroad infrastructure facilities were heavily damaged in a series of missile attacks across the region.
5. Luhansk region. A major natural gas pipeline was damaged due to hostilities, leaving residents of both Luhansk and Donetsk regions without gas.
6. Zhytomyr region. Russian occupiers carried out a missile attack on the town of Korosten, disabling power lines across parts of the region.
Ukraine is experiencing catastrophic casualties and economic damages due to russia’s military aggression, which has already started to impact the global economy. Food, energy and labor markets are in danger.