1. The Russian troops repeatedly strike the towns and villages of the Luhansk region. Sevierodonetsk, Lysychansk, Girske, Kreminna, Pryvillya, and Zolote were under fire throughout the week. Nineteen large apartment buildings, 19 private residential buildings, two health care facilities, critical infrastructure, warehouses, and public buildings were damaged.
2. The occupants shelled Rubizhne, Lugansk region. Two children and a woman were killed. One child was successfully rescued.
3. A 9-year-old child and 4 people died as a result of Russia’s shelling in Kharkiv.
4. The Russian terrorists shelled residential areas in the city of Kreminna with Grad missiles. There are no military facilities, checkpoints, or military infrastructure there.
5. In Mariupol the occupants destroyed one of Europe’s largest metallurgical plants by constant shelling.
This is a real-time list of Russia’s terror, war crimes, and genocide against the Ukrainians.