1. Russian tank fired at a civilian car being driven by a family with two children near Kharkiv. Both parents and a 9-year-old girl were killed, a 17-year-old boy was injured.
2. In Siverodonetsk, the occupants shelled a grocery store with civilians shopping for food inside. There Ukrainians are dead another 3 wounded.
3. Russian troops carried out missile attacks on the city of Pavlograd in the Dnipropetrovsk region, destroying the Pavlograd-2 railway station. One person was killed.
4. The Russian occupants fired long-range missiles at Lozova in Kharkiv region. Private houses, a school, and a kindergarten were hit — eight people were reported injured.
5. In a city of Trostyanets of about 20 000 citizens, the Russian occupants stole emergency vehicles, leaving this community with no access to emergency help.
The Russian army is a gang of terrorists. They attack, kill and terrorize unarmed civilians. Since the start of the war, Russians killed more civilians than professional military servants in Ukraine. Russia is not going to stop in Ukraine. Help Ukraine: close the sky, dispatch more military help or you will be next.