The U.S. Department of Defense shows humanitarian aid cargo for Ukraine loaded onto an aircraft during the foreign military sales mission at Dover Air Force Base, Delaware.
Reportedly, the United States prepare the largest one-time military aid package for Ukraine, worth 1,000,000,000 USD. It includes:
* Ammunition for HIMARS
* 75 thousand shells for 155-mm artillery
* 20 mortar systems of 120-mm caliber and 20 thousand shells for them
* Ammunition for NASAMS anti-aircraft missile systems
* 1000 Javelin and hundreds of AT4 grenade launchers
* Claymore anti-personnel mines
* C-4 explosives, explosive charges, and equipment
* 50 armored medical vehicles and medical equipment
Russia is perpetrating genocide against the Ukrainian people. Ask your government to supply Ukraine with more heavy weapons to prevent further casualties and destruction. Stop the crisis by spreading the truth!
Video: U.S. Department of Defense FB